1. Stone by Stone will collect information regarding the User through an electronic form, namely, that provided directly by the user when registering on the page.
2. The User Registration presupposes the provision of the requested information and contained in the Registration Form, namely:
3. The data provided in the Register will be processed by Stone by Stone in accordance with the legally applicable precepts, namely:
b. Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be treated for other purposes;
ç. Accurate and, if necessary, updated, and appropriate measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is erased or rectified, taking into account the purposes for which they were collected or processed later; and
d. Kept to allow identification of their holders
only during the period necessary to pursue the purposes of collection or further processing, for 1 year for the purposes of email marketing. After the stipulated period, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
4. The data requested on the website are not considered, in the light of the applicable legislation as sensitive data, and are therefore not applicable to the inherent restrictions.
5. The User's personal data are collected and entered by Stone by Stone in an automated file for the realization of future marketing and communication campaigns by Stone by Stone. Such data may be
transmitted to other entities, in order to complement the process of sending newsletters or processing data, but will be used exclusively by Stone by Stone.
6. The User can, at any time, review the personal data provided to Stone by Stone and make all necessary changes to the information, and also delete his registration and information, sending
an email to [email protected]
8. The entity responsible for data processing is STONE BY STONE - COMÉRCIO DE MINERAIS E GEMAS, LDA, which can be contacted by email [email protected]
9. Under legal terms, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or other supervisory authority that is designated by the legal system in force.